How I help you as a Licensed REALTOR®

How I help you as a Licensed REALTOR®

As a licensed REALTOR® I join You on Your real estate journey, with the knowledge that this is a very important decision to You and Your family.

I develop strategies suited to each individual client and work along-side You with the knowledge that I know that there are personal circumstances that plays a crucial role in the process....LEARN MORE


Presented by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver:

"REALTORS® are professionals who can help you buy or sell a property


Work within the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice
Provide you with protection against misadventure and fraud
Stay current on information you need to know by participating in ongoing professional education programs
Make the best possible use of the MLS® property database to help you sell your property or find your new home
Have the marketing and negotiating skills that will help you make the right purchasing or selling decision


Can help you adopt a sound negotiation strategy and negotiate on your behalf
Assess market trends by reviewing current home sale data on the MLS®
Advise on any development plans in the neighbourhood
Review any past permits taken out for the property
Assist with the many forms used in a transaction
Help you determine an appropriate offer"

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.